Magnet high temperature range and magnet high temperature requirements
1. Ferrite magnets: They can usually withstand temperatures from 200°C to 300°C, but their performance will begin to decline when this temperature is exceeded.
2. NdFeB magnets: can withstand temperatures up to 350°C, and have very high magnetic energy product and stability, so they are widely used in high-performance applications.
3. Alnico magnets: can withstand temperatures up to 600°C, but due to their high material costs, they are usually only used in special applications.
1. Automobile industry: Automobile engines need to generate high torque, so high-performance permanent ferrite magnets are required. These magnets can typically withstand temperatures up to 400°C.
2. Power industry: Power transformers and motors need to use high-power permanent ferrite magnets. These magnets can typically withstand temperatures up to 500°C.
3. Electronics industry: Magnets used in electronic equipment are usually required to have high stability and reliability. These magnets can typically withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
4. Industrial manufacturing: In the field of industrial manufacturing, permanent ferrite magnets are widely used in the manufacture of various mechanical equipment and tools. These magnets can typically withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
It should be noted that if the temperature resistance range of the magnet is exceeded, it may cause problems such as performance degradation and demagnetization. Therefore, when using magnets, it is necessary to select appropriate materials and specifications according to specific conditions, and to use and maintain them correctly according to the instructions. At the same time, it is also necessary to take appropriate heat dissipation and protection measures according to the actual working environment to prolong the service life of the magnet.
"Since 2006, we found Mr.Guo and get products from him. We used magnets under the earth for the gas and water pipe industries. We have met no problem. We have been working in very happy ways. We have many cooperation. Every year, we spent time together and sometimes, we invited him to Korea. He is our younger brother. Strongly recommended!!"
--------Mr. Tae Lee Korea
"I had email to Mr. Guo for rare earth magnet requirements. They replied my e-mail promptly, and were very professional. Mr. Guo’s team still continues to deliver rare earth magnets to our agreed specifications with a very high quality standard since 2012. His team is very professional and thorough with its work. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend them."