Mainly include barium ferrite (BaFe12O19), strontium ferrite (SrFe12O19) and it has high resistivity, big coercive force, can be effectively applied in the air gap magnetic circuit, especially suitable for small generator and permanent magnet motors. Permanent magnetic ferrite do not contain precious metals such as nickel, cobalt, has rich source of raw materials, simple process, low cost, can replace aluminum nickel and cobalt permanent magnet in system of magnetic separator, magnetic bearing, speakers, microwave devices, etc. But the maximum magnetic energy is low, temperature stability is low, quality of a material is brittle, fragile, low resistance to impact and vibration, unfavorable for measuring instrument and precision requirements of the magnetic device.
It can be made in various shapes of circular, cylinder, square, tile-type.Get instant prices now
1. processed by powder metallurgy method, low remanence and reversibility.
2. high coercive force, hard to be demagnetized, suitable for dynamic application.
3. hard and crisp ,usually cut by diamond tools.
4. main composed of oxide, not easy to be eroded.
5. usually work at - 40 °C to + 200 °C
6. both isotropic and anisotropic magnets are available. The magnetic properties of isotropic ferrite are low. Since they have nearly the same magnetic properties in all directions, so isotropic ferrite magnets can be magnetized in many different directions or in multi-poles. Anisotropic ferrite magnets have better magnetic properties compare with isotropic ferrite magnets. However this type of magnets can only be magnetized along a preferred direction.Get instant prices now
1.widely used in permanent magnetic electric machinery, speakers,etc.
2.also used in all kinds parts of apparatus like micro electric machinery, electro-acoustic device, copying machines, medical equipment,etc.Get instant prices now
Mostly Used standard
Value(min/typical in our factory)
ferrite magnetPermanent magnet made of SrO or Bao and Fe2O3
Ferrite application range Ferrite application range
Basic classification of ferrites Ferrite basic classification, according to the different magnetic properties and applications, ferrite can be divided into: soft magnetic, permanent magnetic, rotary magnetic, magnetic...
History and evolution of ferrite History and evolution of ferrite magnets
Brief introduction of ferrite material Ferrite is made by sintering iron oxides and other ingredients. Generally can be divided into permanent magnet ferrite, soft magnetic ferrite and spin magnetic ferrite three.
"Since 2006, we found Mr.Guo and get products from him. We used magnets under the earth for the gas and water pipe industries. We have met no problem. We have been working in very happy ways. We have many cooperation. Every year, we spent time together and sometimes, we invited him to Korea. He is our younger brother. Strongly recommended!!"
--------Mr. Tae Lee Korea
"I had email to Mr. Guo for rare earth magnet requirements. They replied my e-mail promptly, and were very professional. Mr. Guo’s team still continues to deliver rare earth magnets to our agreed specifications with a very high quality standard since 2012. His team is very professional and thorough with its work. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend them."