Magnetometry and magnetic field detection technology for magnets
1. Magnetometer: A magnetometer is an instrument that measures the strength of a magnetic field. It uses a sensor of magnetic induction to measure magnetism. This method is suitable for measuring static magnetic fields or steady magnetic forces.
2. Magnetometer: A magnetometer is an instrument that indirectly measures the strength of a magnetic field by measuring the force of magnetic force on an object. Generally, a combination of a magnetic sensor and a force sensor is used to estimate the magnetic force of the magnet by measuring the effect of the magnet on the gravitational force or the magnetic sensor.
3. Magnetic field sensor based on the Hall effect: The sensor based on the Hall effect is a common magnetic field detection technology, which uses the voltage change of the Hall element to measure the strength of the magnetic field. It is suitable for measuring static or slowly changing magnetic fields.
4. Magnetic induction method: The magnetic induction method uses the change of magnetic flux passing through the wire to measure the magnetic field strength. Place a magnet near the wire and measure the electromotive force induced in the wire to infer the magnitude of the magnetic force.
1. Magnetic force line tracing method: By using movable iron powder, magnetic compass and other tools to trace the path of magnetic force lines to observe and draw the distribution of the magnetic field.
2. Magnetometer: A magnetometer is an instrument designed to measure the strength and direction of a magnetic field. It is usually composed of a magnet and a magnetic sensitive element, and uses the signal induced by the magnetic sensitive element to measure the characteristics of the magnetic field.
3. Magnetoresistive magnetic field sensor: The magnetoresistive magnetic field sensor uses the characteristic that the reluctance of ferromagnetic materials changes with the magnetic field to measure the strength of the magnetic field. It can be used to measure static or slowly changing magnetic fields.
4. Magnetic imager: A magnetic imager is a device that scans the magnetic field and converts the data into an image, thereby visually displaying the distribution of the magnetic field. It is widely used in scientific research, industrial testing and other fields.
The above are only some common methods of magnetometric measurement and magnetic field detection technology. There are more methods and technologies to choose from in practical applications. The specific choice depends on the specific magnetic properties to be measured and application requirements.
"Since 2006, we found Mr.Guo and get products from him. We used magnets under the earth for the gas and water pipe industries. We have met no problem. We have been working in very happy ways. We have many cooperation. Every year, we spent time together and sometimes, we invited him to Korea. He is our younger brother. Strongly recommended!!"
--------Mr. Tae Lee Korea
"I had email to Mr. Guo for rare earth magnet requirements. They replied my e-mail promptly, and were very professional. Mr. Guo’s team still continues to deliver rare earth magnets to our agreed specifications with a very high quality standard since 2012. His team is very professional and thorough with its work. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend them."