How To Send Magnet Inquiry For Common Buyers
guideline of inquiries for common buyers, ways of inquiries of magnets, send correct inquiries for better understanding
guideline on how to send correct inquiries to us and send corrent request to buy magnets
- How To Send Inquiry For Common Buyers
- If you are not familiar with magnets before, then please kindly see below instruction.
Firstly, please show
Subject : magnet inquiry
We will get many emails or fax everyday from internet. Some are not useful to us. So the mail system will automatically move the mails to trashbox when it is doubted as rubbish email. If you show the subject clearly,we can see your email directly and can reply you at the earliest time.
- Please don't show unclear subject like :
- inquiry, new order, new inquiry, hi, hello, i want to buy your products, etc
All these subjects will be taken as spam and we may not have chance to see it.
Secondly, you need tell us below information.
-where the magnets to be used? Magnets are widely used in different fields like home appliance, daily use, electronics, high-tech fields, etc. Different purpose has different requirement on magnetic performance.
-What is working temperature? Magnetic force will reduce due to high temperature. So you need to find suitable magnets to work at high temperature temperature. If you need more information,you can find our own websites(home page-->warm tips--->magnetic property) to see information of magnetic grade. You can find different series of magnets can work at different temperature.
-which kind of shape you need? Like block, disc, cylinder, tile, ring, special shape, ball, etc. You can
supply design to us also.
-Which coating is to be used? Zinc and Nickle is common coating. It can meet most requirement. And Zinc coating is a little cheaper than Nickle coating. Other coating is also available like Sn, epoxy, etc.
-Which tolerance for the sizes you need? Usually, the tolerance is +/-0.1mm, +/-0.05mm .
-What is your hope for max surface gauss? Sometimes , you only need to get somehow pulling force from the magnets, so you can tell us how many kg force you need, or how many surface gauss you need.
- -How many pieces you want to order. It is important for us to work out the cost. As per our production process, mass production can average the cost but small quantity order will increase the production cost.
-Most importantly, Please kindly leave your company information, contact ways, online chatting ways, etc. So that we can contact you easierly.
After you supply the above information, we will recommend you to choose suitable magnets in below ways:
- Application: for packing, for lether bags, for stationery, electronics, motor, tools, etc
Working temperature: 80 celsius degree, etc
- Shape: Block
Magnetization: through 30mm
If some of the above questions are not sure for you, then don't worry. Let us help you clear one by one.
- Most importantly, Please kindly leave your company information, contact ways, online chatting ways, etc. So that we can contact you easierly.
It has been read 4914 times